Tuesday, June 16, 2009

お久しぶり

So it turns out that Ive had a lot less time for this blog lately than I thought I would. :D Today is the day that I move in with my homestay family, so Ill eventually start updating on a regular basis! Quick update though, Ive gotten into Intermediate IA, which is the lowest class but its Basic Survival skills, which I recently discovered was something that Im lacking in Japanese. Thats right, UC Merced students of Japanese, the things we learned in class is not enough to survive here! Not for another year anywho. Also, I bought a USB cable, but my camera is too American for this computer, so I will find an internet cafe soon! No idea when the next post will be, but keep an eye on this blog everyone! Once I can get the pictures in and find the time, I have awesome pictures to show you all. : D See you next post!

5 comments:

  1. By the way, you can use that phone you got to call home, says 爸爸. :P (When you has time, says Mommy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, my good man. Hope the move-in went smoothly anyway. Also, good luck with finding that internet cafe thingy. I heard those types of things are pretty sparse in Japan, amirite?

    Ooh, if you have a few minutes to spare sometime, check this out (http://www.slate.com/id/2220535/?GT1=38001) - interesting article on some "new" demographic they're calling the "soushoku danshi"...wonder if you're gonna hear about that at all during your visit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea how much I wish I were in your class =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. "a regular basis" he said

    ReplyDelete