Wednesday, June 10, 2009
着きまあした!
My god japanese keyboards are hard to use! I'm finally reporting live from inside HIF's school building! I have a lot of shit to say but I don't want to take up too much time right now and this keyboard sucks butt. There's a button on the keyboard that switches from english to japanese input where I usually put my thumb on the spacebar. Just want you all to know that I'm still alive, but I don't have a way to put up any pictures yet. >> I may end up doing all the detailed posts after I get back, but I WILL TRY TO FIND A WAY. :D Also, everyone is better at Japanese than I am. I know, I'm shocked too. Right now there is a 日本語だけ rule and I think I may be breaking that by typing in English right now. We just had a placement test and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be in the lowest class, which is fine cause that's Japanese 3. Hopefully I can move to an internet cafe where I might be able to type without putting my hand in awkward positions. Oral interview up next, where I get to crash and burn with 2 other people. SEE YOU NEXT POST.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

日本語だけ rule? hm... I don't know what that says except for the first three words but that's based on my Chinese knowledge. If what I'm thinking is correct and the rule is something like only speaking Japanese and writing Japanese, then you'd definitely be in trouble. What I do know is it can't be that difficult as a rule. Definitely can't be as bad as traditional Chinese customs. The ancient ancient china customs where they beat you up for breaking one of their rules. haha. --> From Chinese drama and soaps. >.<
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the cows yet? What bout some of the wild fobby haircuts? Do you have jet lag?
haha. such random questions, I honestly don't know where they come from. :) Talk to you soon.
good night. it's 1:33 here. btw.... it's a 16 hr time difference. What I do is, well for you all you do is count forward 8 hrs and turn back a day. And we do the exact opposite. Well good night Andrew. Hope you did good on your placement tests. :)
This blog is going to be epic.
ReplyDelete"Wow, he sure is typing fast. Must be in the High Advanced course or something SORE WA NIHONGO JA NAI SAKUJOSAKUJOSAKUJOSAKUJOSAKUJO"
ReplyDeleteHopefully nothing like that happened :)
Can't wait to hear about your host family / Hakodate in general...oh, and how the other students are. Not in the Japanese-language-proficiency sense but in the, well, person sense. Anyhow, godspeed my good man, and hope the interview wasn't too scary...
hahah awkward positions
ReplyDelete